- Rangitāne O Manawatū
- Cultural Redress
- Statement of Associations
- Whats On
- Contact Us
Ngā Tini Whetu Fund
Ngā Tini Whetu Fund has been established to help support whānau to navigate the hardships of life, to reach for the stars and contirbute to achieveing their moemomea by providing financial support when most needed.
The General Criteria for Funding Assistance
- Applicant must be registered on the Rangitāne o Manawatū Settlement Trust Register.
- Applications can be submitted at any time on the official application form. The number of applications per person is limited to one per year to a maximum of between $250/$500.
- The fund has been designed as a hand up for whanau in times of hardship not a handout.
- Pūtea is supplied directly to suppliers NOT to whanau.
- Whanau must produce the quote for purchase or the bill for payment.
- Proof of identity is required e.g., drivers’ licence, passport, community services card.
- Supplier credentials required (invoice including bank account details and contact information).
Eligibility for this fund includes (but is not limited to):
- Power Bill
- Kura (school uniform, fees etc…)
- Household supplies (heater, clothing,furniture etc)
- Transportation costs (vehicle registration, WOF, petrol)
- Health-Pharmacy Costs,Medical Bills,Dental Work,Physio etc.
- Grocery Vouchers
- Alcohol, Cigarettes
- House Bonds
For more information contact the Ngā Tini Whetu Fund Coordinator, Debbie Te Puni via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete the form below and send to Debbie.
- NGA TINI WHETU Application FORM.pdf (0.35MB)